Why The Naples Studio?
Livestreaming your fundraiser to either a targeted audience or to an expanded and broader audience, with The Naples Studio reduces event costs associated with venues providing you with more resources for programs and services. Since launching this service we have helped raise over $10,000,000 for non-profits in the Southwest Florida area.
In addition to the extensive background and creative experience Hank Sorrick and Drew Townsend provide to our clients through this program, they have researched, tested, and purchased the state-of-the-art equipment needed to ensure the highest-quality, personally-engaging online experience for your supporters – the NewTek Tricaster – the same gear the NFL used for the draft.
Working with your team, our experts take the time to understand your mission and help you to determine the best approach for your charity’s fundraising goals.
The Naples Studio Offers:
- Flexible pricing and payment terms designed with nonprofit missions in-mind
- Assistance (project management) and customer care throughout the development, implementation phases, and night-of event phases
- 4k resolution, depending on the platform for the livestream
- Assistance/support with graphics, videos (at an additional fee)
- Expanded audience reach beyond the typical 250-500 attendees (livestreams can double participation)
- A means of reducing event expenditures, including food and beverage costs, venue/rental, and print production fees necessary for on-site events
- State-of-the-art equipment (also used by the NFL for the draft)
Working together for more than 23 years, Hank Sorrick and Drew Townsend utilize their diverse and accomplished audio/visual expertise and creative talent to share your organization’s story to raise the funds needed to continue its valuable mission.
The multi-Telly award winners each have extensive experience in writing, editing, and production for charities and businesses alike, including live television, fundraising campaign videos and PSAs.
The pair’s client base features both charity and for-profit organizations, including:
- Florida Southwestern State College Foundation
- Naples Equestrian Challenge/Naples Therapeutic Riding Center
- Naples International Film Festival
- March of Dimes
- The Shelter for Abused Women & Children
- United Way of Collier County
- Abbey Carpet
- Conditioned Air
- Global SMT & Packaging Magazine
- John R Wood
- Naples Community Hospital
- Panache Desai
- Pulte Group
- Riesbeck’s Food Market